Latest Movie Hotties Headlines

Kristen Bell brings the heat to the Frozen premiere

11.20.2013by: ResidentRiddle64
100%

Family films are something that I typically stay away from. Sure, there are a bunch of hot moms in there taking their kids to go see some talking animals and shit, but why would I put up with happy endings, annoying animated characters, unfunny jokes and, worst of all, loud, obnoxious little kids crying and screaming and pooping their pants? No, thank you. I am, however, willing to make an exception for FROZEN. No, no. Not because it's getting rave reviews and being called a new animated classic, but because cutie Kristen Bell voices the lead character. Yeah, maybe I won't be able to see Kristen's gorgeous green eyes or cute smile or toned little body, but I'll be able to hear that sweet voice of hers. Here we can see her at the premiere looking great. It's almost like she's expecting me to come sit next to her while the movie's going on and make my classy moves on her, one in which includes cutting a hole at the bottom of the popcorn bag. 99% of the time, it ends up with me getting stabbed and carried out by an ambulance followed swiftly by a police car, but the other 1% of the time when it works…it's totally worth it.  

CLICK IMAGE TO OPEN GALLERY & SEE MORE PICS...

RECOMMENDED MOVIE NEWS

MORE FUN FROM AROUND THE WEB

Drool Back
Not registered? Sign-up!
Or

+1
11:07PM on 11/21/2013
Always great to see Kristen
Always great to see Kristen
Your Reply:



Please email me when someone replies to my comment
8:33PM on 11/20/2013
Looking lovely here. Frozen was better than I expected and Kristen was great in it.
Looking lovely here. Frozen was better than I expected and Kristen was great in it.
Your Reply:



Please email me when someone replies to my comment
View All Comments

Latest Movie News Headlines


Top
Loading...

Featured Youtube Videos

Views and Counting

Movie Hottie Of The Week

More

Latest Hot Celebrity Pictures

More
ariel-winter ariel-winter ariel-winter ariel-winter