Latest Movie Hotties Headlines

Olivia Wilde can still look like a normal person and still win my heart

Sep. 30, 2013by: ResidentRiddle64
100%

I love these casual pics of Olivia Wilde. These aren't the first ones and they surely won't be the last, but I almost prefer the photos that catch her in her normal day-to-day routine (a.k.a. creepy paparazzi pictures) as opposed to the super professional ones where she looks classy as f*ck on the red carpet. While it's safe to say that she easily looks more gorgeous in the latter pictures, let's be honest with ourselves for a second. None of us have a chance to get Buck-Wilde, sadly. We'll never get to go grocery shopping, cook lunch, walk the sidewalks or play hopscotch with her. These pictures here are probably the closest any of us will ever get to seeing the normal Olivia. Seeing Olivia in those ridiculous dresses and looking fantastic as ever only probably takes up 10% of her asshole husband's life. The other 90% is when she's looking like this. And that would be fantastic. Anyway, sorry to talk all real to you guys. Let's escape the sad, harsh realities of life and go to our happy place looking at these pictures. 

Click on each photo to enlarge!

Extra Tidbit: Do you like the made-up red carpet Olivia or the normal, day-to-day (but still gorgeous) Olivia?

Related Articles

MORE FUN FROM AROUND THE WEB

Drool Back
Not registered? Sign-up!
Or

7:57PM on 09/30/2013
Extra tidbit: I like her both.
Extra tidbit: I like her both.
Your Reply:



7:38PM on 09/30/2013
That's the mark of a true hottie, when she can look effortlessly great just strolling down the streets.
That's the mark of a true hottie, when she can look effortlessly great just strolling down the streets.
Your Reply:



Boobies Of The Day

More
Kim's Keepers

Hottie Of The Week

More
Transcendent Hottie

Latest Pictures

More
rosamund-pike rosamund-pike rosamund-pike