ONLINE

Latest Movie Hotties Headlines

Sexy TwitPics: Irina Shayk

Jul. 22, 2014by: Salacious Crumb

Last week, we treated ourselves to the buffet of Insta-goodness that was Barbara Palvin's social media image gallery. However, she's not the only former Victoria Secret supermodel to be making an appearance in HERCULES this weekend. Fan favorite Irina Shayk will also be serving as eye candy to counterbalance Dwayne Johnson's pecks. If you're not too familiar with Shayk, you may remember her from the cover of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, as the centerpiece of the "thong trio", book-ended by Nina Dobrev and Chrissy Teigen. Regardless, if you come around here often enough, you should have some idea whom she is, and if not, you're about to find out.

Hakuna Matada!

HERCULES will be Irina's first appearance in a Hollywood film, although she has lent her voice to the video-game version of Need for Speed: The Run. Brett Ratner (director of HERCULES) doesn't have the greatest reputation, mostly due to his work on X-MEN: THE LAST STAND, but Herc fans seem to be getting a little more onboard with this one. And with Shayk and Palvin both gracing the screen with their goddess-like beauty, that's all the more reason to leave any pre-assessed bitterness and resentment at the theater door. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Irina's milkShayk will bring all the boys to the yard.

So, as far TwitPics go, does Irina have the skills needed to intrigue skeevy-minded perverts like you and me? The answer is YES. For as long as we've been doing this column, different hotties use their social media in different ways, and a pattern starts to form. A hottie with 25% "hot" pics will fill the other 75% of her gallery with pictures of food and landscapes. A hottie with 40% "hot" pics will fill the other 60% of her gallery with pictures of her dog, or worse, her boyfriend. Irina's gallery, on the other hand, is filled up with about 90% sexy images, which is a big relief. Honestly, it brings a tear to my eye...

Talk about BABE-watch, right? I mean, because of the pigs, not just the hot babe... Oh, forget it!

If these images put your testosterone levels at an all-time high, give yourself and aneurysm by following Shayk on Twitter here, or on Instagram here.

Click on each photo to enlarge!

Extra Tidbit: Come to think of it, this is our 101st "Sexy TwitPics" column!

MORE FUN FROM AROUND THE WEB

Drool Back
Not registered? Sign-up!
Or

View All Comments

Latest Movie News Headlines


Top
Loading...

Celebrity Boobies Of The Day

More
Shamelessly See Thru

Movie Hottie Of The Week

More
Kristen's Calvins

Most Popular Movie Hottie Stories

Latest Hot Celebrity Pictures

More
kelly-brook kelly-brook kelly-brook