Bite into this trailer for Fright Night 2

Aug. 2, 2013by: Kevin Woods

It was only a few days ago when we learned that Eduardo Rodriguez's FRIGHT NIGHT 2 would be arriving on DVD and Blu-Ray on October 1, and now we have the trailer for the flick for you to check out to see if it looks to be worth biting into.

Apparently this trailer was handed out to visitors of the Fox Home Entertainment booth at Comic-Con a couple of weeks back, but has just now started to pop up on the web. Not sure how long it'll be up before the powers that be yanks it, so you better check it out while it's here.

When high school student Charlie attends a study abroad program with his horror obsessed friend “Evil” Ed and ex-girlfriend AMY in Romania, he soon discovers their young attractive professor Gerri (Jaime Murray) is a real life vampire. Too bad no one believes him. In fact, Evil Ed finds it amusing and it only feeds his vampire obsession. When Gerri turns Ed, Charlie seeks out Peter Vincent, the infamous vampire hunter (well, he plays one on TV) who is in Romania filming his show “Fright Night,” to teach him how to take down Gerri before she gets to Amy, who’s blood will cure Gerri of spending eternity as a vampire.”

Chris Waller plays “Evil” Ed Bates, Will Payne portrays Charlie, and Sean Power plays Peter Vincent. Their co-stars include Jaime Murray, Sacha Parkinson, John-Christian Bateman, Liana Margineanu, Alina Minzu, Adi Hostiuc, and Joelle Coutinho.

You can pre-order the flick HERE.

Extra Tidbit: Will you be checking out FRIGHT NIGHT 2 this October?

4:48PM on 08/03/2013
Like sebgecko said, looks a lot better then I thought it would for a STV sequel. But I do agree it's just another remake.

6:53PM on 08/02/2013
That's just ... bad.
That's just ... bad.

12:22PM on 08/02/2013
Looks even worse than I was expecting. I'm still going to watch it, but I probably won't enjoy myself.

12:16PM on 08/02/2013
If there's a 'Fright Night 3', I guess Jerry/Gerri Dandridge will be a black guy?

8:47AM on 08/02/2013
It sounds like another remake of the remake.
It sounds like another remake of the remake.

10:20AM on 08/02/2013
You took the words right out of my mouth!
You took the words right out of my mouth!
8:34AM on 08/02/2013
Don't hate me for this guys but actually, this trailer doesn't look half bad for a straight to dvd. I wasn't expecting much but we'll have tow Wait and see then... but what a shame it's not a proper sequel to the remake. Anyway, I'll give it a shot. [link]

Vergara, Sofia