Last year the Chiller network debuted their own anthology film with CHILLING VISIONS: 5 SENSES OF FEAR, which featured segments directed by Jesse Holland and Andy Mitton, Emily Hagins, Eric England, Nick Everhart, and Miko Hughes that covered the senses of hearing, touch, taste, smell, and sight. Now Chiller is bringing us another CHILLING VISIONS film, this one titled CHILLING VISIONS: 5 STATES OF FEAR, and we've got the segments, director line-up, and premiere date to share with you below.
CHILLING VISIONS: 5 STATES OF FEAR is set to premiere on Friday, July 11 at 9 p.m. and will feature segments helmed by Glenn McQuaid (I SELL THE DEAD), Graham Reznick (I CAN SEE YOU), Brett Simmons (HUSK), John Poliquin (GRAVE ENCOUNTERS 2) and Zao Wang (HONEYMOON SUITE). Find the rundown of the filmmakers’ shorts below, as well as the ‘state’ of fear each corresponds with.
- Ego Death (“Sandy”) Written & Directed by Brett Simmons Produced By, Brett Simmons, Andrew Ducote, Kellen Moore for Brett Simmons Productions
- Separation (“The Trouble With Dad”) Directed by Glenn McQuaid Written by Glenn McQuaid & Clay McLeod Chapman Produced By, Larry Fessenden, Jennifer Wexler for Glass Eye Pix
- Mutilation (“Tick Warning”) Written & Directed by John Poliquin Produced By Dan De Filippo, Dave Marken for Pipeline Entertainment
- Extinction (“Ghost Daughter”) Written & Directed by Zao Wang Produced By Zao Wang, Andrew K. Li for Chilling Coastline, LLC
- Loss of Autonomy (“The Caregiver”) Written & Directed by Graham Reznick Produced By Larry Fessenden, Jennifer Wexler for Glass Eye Pix
CHILLING VISIONS: 5 STATES OF FEAR premieres on Friday, July 11 at 9pm on Chiller.