I reported the release date and specs for this film a while back and now Showtime Entertainment has released the cover art for the upcoming film Zombie Honeymoon. It's a romantic gorefest, which can only lead to good times. Tracy Coogan and Graham Sibley star as Denise and Danny, a newly married couple whose relationship is put to the test when Danny begins transforming into a bloodthirsty zombie. In case you forgot here's the extras that will be coming with this flick...
- Director's commentary track
- Actors' commentary track
- Behind-the-scenes featurette
- Gag reel
- Audition tapes
- ZOMBIE HONEYMOON excerpts from Christopher Garetano's HORROR BUSINESS documentary
- Three deleted scenes (with and without commentary)
Obviously she is upset at him for eating all of the damn ketchup.
ANCHOR BAY DVDs
The consensus "King of Horror DVDs" Anchor Bay are releasing a number of Horror DVDs in the upcoming months. Have a look at what's coming and when to expect it.
- The first film is Ghost in the Machine, in which a Computer Technician finds a way to track down victims via very primitive software. He eventually finds a way to survive death through computers. The film is due out on January 17th.
- The next film is Visiting Hours, which is a violent and sexually oriented film is which a serial killer rapes a young woman who is eventually taken to a hospital to recover. However the killer is on her heels to finish the deed. Due on March 14th.
- And finally, the first two films of The Masters of Horror compellation are set to make there way to DVD. John Carpenter's Cigarette Burns and Stuart Gordon's Dreams in the Witch House are both due out on March 28th.
Universal has released a couple menu shots for the video-game adaption Doom (see Arrow's review here). To go along with the Videogame-looking cover, the menus also look like a video game, fitting to the premise of the film anyway. The extras in case you had a few too many Dr. Pooper's...(Jack and Dr. Pepper, try it!!!)
- 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen Unrated version - Running Time: 1 Hour and 53 minutes
- Full frame Rated version - Running Time: 1 hour and 41 minutes
- English, French and Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks.
- A first person shooter sequence
- A featurette on the cast training with the SAS
A featurette that explores the locations, weapons and creatures, and another featurette exploring the Doom franchise.
To watch The Rock do his eyebrow a thing...Pre-Order here..