Universal Home Video has now released the full spec list to complete the final details for King Kong (Arrow's Review Here). The disc will be available to own on March 28th. Here's the full list of specs and details that make up this 2-Disc Special Edition...
- 2:35:1 Widescreen Presentation
- Dolby Digital 5.1 English
- English and Spanish Subtitles
- "The Volkswagen Toureg & King Kong" Feature
- "Wish You Were Here" Feature
- Introduction by Peter Jackson
- Post-Production Diaries 55-90 (nearly three hours of never-before-seen featurettes)
- "Kong's New York, 1933" (1930s New York comes alive in this fascinating piece that explores vaudeville, the skyscraper boom, the construction of the Empire State Building and more),
- "Skull Island: A Natural History" (travel with Peter Jackson and his crew and uncover the fascinating facts about the island's mysterious
Double Dippers Beware! In the works for later this year is an extended cut of the film.
Easily becoming one of the best distributors for Horror films is Tartan Asia Extreme. They continue their impressive resume with Pray,
which stars Tetsuji Tamayama and Asami Mizukawa. he film tells the story of two down on their luck people - desperate for money to buy drugs. In order to get hold of some cash, they decide to kidnap a young girl and hide out in an abandoned school, until their demands are met. Everything is going according to plan, until they realize they have made one gross miscalculation. Their hostage died a year ago today and now it's their turn. This DVD will be available to own on April 11th, 2006.
he film will be presented in anamorphic widescreen, along with Japanese Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1 Surround tracks. English subtitles will also be provided. The extra material has yet to be determined...
It finally looks like the wait for a Region 1 release of Michele Soavi's much loved "zombie" film is making it's way to DVD courtesy of Anchor Bay. Cemetery Man also commonly referred to as Dellamorte Dellamore will be arrive on shelves come June 13th, 2006. The film is based around a "cemetery man" who must re-kill the dead after they arise from their graves. During his fight with the undead, a love-story begins to form, and only takes a turn for the worse. A very underrated film, and I personally hope it is released uncut (as I am sure most of you do as well)!
Miss Anna Falchi. Words can not express...
That's it for this installment in DVD Buzz-Saw , check back in the next column for news on MORE HORROR DVD NEWS.