EXCLUSIVE: First look at the werewolf in the Howling Reborn!

09.02.2010by: The Arrow

THE HOWLING REBORN (Written and directed by Joe Nimziki) is having its last day of shooting today and we got a FIRST LOOK at one type of WEREWOLF from the film for ya, check it out below. Oh and BTW here's some info as to the werewolves in the flick:

The werewolf you see below is one of the henchmen werewolves. Flat snout. The head werewolves have the classic HOWLING sticking out snouts. I know you're all better people for knowing this.

THE HOWLING REBORN is about: On the eve of his high school graduation, unremarkable Will Kidman finally bonds with the girl he has long yearned for, reclusive Eliana Wynter. But he also discovers a dark secret from his past... that he is about to become a werewolf. Now, in an effort to fight destiny and save their love as well as their lives, they must battle not only Will's growing blood lust but an army of fearsome beasts bent on killing them...and then, us all.

The flick is slated for an October 2011 release. Read our  script review HERE.

6:13AM on 09/03/2010
They're going with the Wolfman's principle. That's more interesting, because a wolf's head isn't really the characteristic of a werewolf to me. It's supposed to be a hybrid between a wolf and a man.

7:00PM on 09/02/2010
As Stephane said, this better be [link] The Warcraft Night Elf ears annoy the hell out of me and he's not monstrous enough. Every piece of news we've heard has been craptastic and this just throws more shit on the pile.

1:57PM on 09/02/2010
I hope the face is just partially transformed because it looks like my grandma on steroids! I won't jump to conclusions but the werewolf in Harry Potter is scarier than this one. I mean, it's almost as if he lost his denture :-)

4:42PM on 09/02/2010
Like I said in the article bro: The werewolf you see is one of the henchmen werewolves. Flat snout. The head werewolves have the classic HOWLING sticking out snouts.
12:18PM on 09/02/2010

said it before and i'll say it again

as long as there's line dancing, i'm in.
as long as there's line dancing, i'm in.

12:04PM on 09/02/2010
So it's Teen Wolf meets Underworld. Hmm.
So it's Teen Wolf meets Underworld. Hmm.

Taylor-Joy, Anya