EXCLUSIVE TRAILER for Jake West's zombie horror flick Doghouse!

Jun. 8, 2010by: Ammon Gilbert

The last time we told you about Jake West's DOGHOUSE, the film scored a brand new poster (this was LAST SUMMER). And now we have the exclusive first-look at the film's trailer for your eyes only, courtesy of IFC Midnight.

Starring Danny Dyer, Stephen Graham, and BAFTA winner Noel Clarke, DOGHOUSE goes a little something like this: A group of men head to a remote village to help one of their friends get over his divorce; when they get there, though, they discover that all the women have been infected with an airborne toxin that affects only the fairer sex, turning them into violent, bloodthirsty fiends who prey upon men.

Hot chicks turned blood-thirsty zombie freaks. Now that's my kind of movie! I've been hearing good things about this flick over the last couple of months, and now that we finally have a peep at the trailer (check that shit out below), I think it all but confirms that we have a new zombie classic on our hands!

DOGHOUSE is now available on Video On Demand courtesy of IFC Midnight via Comcast, Cox, Cablevision, Time Warner, and Bright House Cable, so you really don't have an excuse not to check this badboy out!

Enjoy the exclusive trailer below, and get pumped for some DOGHOUSE zombie action!

Extra Tidbit: Jim Law of the JoBlo Movie Podcast and AITH's own It's The Booze Talking has highly recommended this movie.
Source: AITH

1:21PM on 06/09/2010

Dog Bum

I am afraid to report that this movie is Dogshit.
I am afraid to report that this movie is Dogshit.

6:24PM on 06/08/2010
Great movie!
Great movie!

2:18PM on 06/08/2010
I loved Jakes EVIL ALIENS so am pumped 4 this one! Looks great!
I loved Jakes EVIL ALIENS so am pumped 4 this one! Looks great!

2:10PM on 06/08/2010
Hells to the fuckin' yea. This looks like a great time. Plus, anything with Dyer in it has my vote - Football Factory was an amazing film!

12:41PM on 06/08/2010
I caught this movie a few months back and it was pretty good, however is it just me or did it get a little TOO ridiculous towards the end? It had a 'Severance' vibe, but then it got all 'Army of Darkness' and seemed to die a bit.

11:13AM on 06/08/2010
God bless english horror!
God bless english horror!

Taylor, Rachael