Fantastic new Pacific Rim trailer is here: Go big or go extinct!

Apr. 29, 2013by: Eric Walkuski
100%

Here it is, boys and girls, the most amazing PACIFIC RIM trailer yet. This one was something special that Guillermo del Toro  had prepared just for WonderCon, but (blessed be that man) he and Warner Bros. have decided to unleash it upon the rest of the world. Because this much awesome cannot be contained.

Here's a little note Guillermo has sent along with the footage:

This was originally intended for only WonderCon, but after listening to so many of you asking for more of the movie online, I think it's time for me to show you more footage. Enjoy, my friends!"

We are forever in your debt, Guillermo.

Now go big or go extinct!

Extra Tidbit: So what do you think?!

4:10AM on 04/30/2013

can you say EPIC?

holy funkenwagnels balls! I can't wait. It's going to be so awesome!
holy funkenwagnels balls! I can't wait. It's going to be so awesome!

4:09AM on 04/30/2013

can you say EPIC?

holy funkenwagnels balls! I can't wait. It's going to be so awesome!
holy funkenwagnels balls! I can't wait. It's going to be so awesome!

6:47PM on 04/29/2013

Cast

If you don't already know who Charlie Hunnam and Idris Elba are... you're not watching the right TV shows.

This is gonna be AWESOME!

This is gonna be AWESOME!

4:47PM on 04/29/2013
Looks tight as all hell.
Looks tight as all hell.

2:23PM on 04/29/2013
honestly, If I had to have a sex change just to see this film I'd probably do it

4:10AM on 04/30/2013
lmao, I don't know if I'd go that far, but I agree. to a point.
lmao, I don't know if I'd go that far, but I agree. to a point.

Argyris, Michelle