The masters of the Giallo soundtrack, Goblin, have just announced a short but sweet North American tour! If you're a horror movie fan living in either Florida, Arizona, Texas, or California, you should be in heaven right now.
Goblin is best known for scoring genre cult classics including Suspiria, Patrick, The Church, Deep Red, Tenebrae and Dawn of the Dead.
Goblin is made up of the original core members; Massimo Morante (guitar), Fabio Pignatelli (bass) Maurizio Guarini (keyboards), and Agostino Marangolo (drums). The second keyboard player on stage will be Steve Moore of the cult synth/post-rock outfit Zombi; Moore will be replacing Aidan Zammit, who was unavailable due to prior commitments.
Here's when and where you'll be able to catch Goblin do their thing:· April 24 St. Petersburg, FL / State Theater
· April 25 Miami, FL / Grand Central
· April 27 Dallas, TX / Texas Theater
· April 28 Houston, TX / House Of Blues
· April 29 Austin, TX / Mohawk
· May 1 Phoenix, AZ / Marquee
· May 2 San Diego, CA / House Of Blues
· May 3 Los Angeles, CA / Henry Fonda Theater
· May 4 Oakland, CA / Metro
For further info, head over to Goblin's official site.