Is Jurassic Park done? Sam Neill thinks so

05.23.2011by: Alex DiVincenzo
100%

It has been a decade since we've seen a JURASSIC PARK film, but rumors of a fourth movie in the franchise still come up every once in a while. Might we see dinosaurs roam the earth once again? Actor Sam Neill, who stars in the series as scientist Alan Grant, doesn't think so.

"I think we've told the story. I think it's done," said Neill while speaking to MTV. "[Legendary effects expert] Stan Winston who made those beautiful dinosaurs died. So, no Stan, no Jurassic Park really ... [and author Michael] Crichton died too."

Although Neill thinks the series is over, JURASSIC PARK III director Joe Johnston has been quoted as saying that he would like to continue on with it after CAPTAIN AMERICA. We may never see another movie, but the franchise lives on in the form of comic books and video games.

JURASSIC PARK III actress Téa Leoni

Extra Tidbit: Do you want to see another JURASSIC PARK flick or would you prefer they just let it go at this point?
Source: MTV

5:28PM on 02/02/2013
I'd definitely be up for another one if the story was good! Bring on some water dinos now! IMDB has it on their site at a 2014 release date, but tha's probably not accurate. Thank God they scrapped the stupid genetically altered humans and dinos combo!!

10:27PM on 05/24/2011
Good. The less talking, gun shooting dinosaurs... the better
Good. The less talking, gun shooting dinosaurs... the better

2:17PM on 05/23/2011
Sam Neil said it best: No Stan, No Jurassic Park.
Sam Neil said it best: No Stan, No Jurassic Park.

12:53PM on 05/23/2011
Can't recapture the magic of the first one.
Can't recapture the magic of the first one.

12:25PM on 05/23/2011

I guarantee it will be REMADE

No doubt in my mind
No doubt in my mind

11:21AM on 05/23/2011
After 2 lame sequels, I should think it's done. How many times can you find an excuse to go back to that island and the whole raptors thing has been played out.

Munn, Olivia