Max Max Fury Road set pic of Tom Hardy as Max!

Nov. 29, 2013by: The Arrow
100%

If there's one film I can't wait for it's GEORGE MILLER'S  MAD MAX: FURY ROAD which will hit the big screen in 3D on May 15 2015 via Warners and Village Roadshow.

Now pics of TOM HARDY as the famed loner Mad Max (a role made famous by MEL GIBSON of course) have been rare online, but we just found this cool on set pic giving us a good look at the lad! See it below! MAD MAX: FURY ROAD also stars Charlize Theron, Nicholas Hoult and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. It can't come soon enough!

Looking good Max!

Extra Tidbit: There better be a Mel Gibson cameo in this flick!

12:45PM on 11/30/2013

Good

Car looks like it's in way too much of a good condition right now. Let's hope it gets more rusted and beat up for the actual flick.

12:12PM on 11/30/2013
PLEASE don't be shit!!!!!
PLEASE don't be shit!!!!!

5:34AM on 11/30/2013
I guess that could be Max's car if this is a reboot but if this is just another chapter in the story...he's one hell of a paint and body man!

4:45AM on 11/30/2013
I hope this turns out to be good, and a cameo by Mel would be AWESOME! Is that a pic of Max's car from the movie?

1:31AM on 11/30/2013

It is a reboot

And we haven't seen shit yet. May very well be awesome.
And we haven't seen shit yet. May very well be awesome.

7:32PM on 11/29/2013

Don't have a good feeling about this...

Too many delays, plus I hope it is a reboot, because Hardy and Mel's Max don't gel together that well.

Vikander, Alicia