Piranha 3DD cast gets even crazier: David Hasselhoff jumps in!

May. 11, 2011by: Eric Walkuski
100%

David Hasselhoff and Gary Busey, together. It was always a pairing in my dreams, but today it has become a reality: Hassehoff has joined the increasingly bizarre cast of John Gulager's PIRANHA 3DD. The character he's playing has not been revealed, but is it a stretch to imagine we'll be seeing him run in slow motion at some point?

The Hoff joins Ving Rhames, Christopher Lloyd, Paul Scheer, Katrina Bowden, Danielle Panabaker, Matt Bush, Chris Zylka, David Koechner and Gary Busey in PIRANHA 3DD, which comes out this Thanksgiving. I guess we all know what to be thankful for now...

The synopsis: Theres something in the water . . . again. And this time no one is safe from the flesh eating fish as they sink their razor sharp teeth into the visitors of the best summer attraction, The Big Wet Water Park.

Principal photography is underway in Wilmington, NC. I want to be there, now.

Katrina Bowden

Extra Tidbit: Who the hell else should this movie add to its insane menagerie?
Source: AITH

3:18PM on 05/13/2011

mhm

I would love to see Paris Hilton in it, being topless and brutally murdered :D
I would love to see Paris Hilton in it, being topless and brutally murdered :D

10:13PM on 05/11/2011
I think with Hoff and Busey the craziness is at an overload. The only way to reach the trifecta would be Charlie Sheen or are people tired of him already?

7:38PM on 05/11/2011
The Hoff! Spilled Blood: I'd love to see Robert Englund or Derek Mears in it.
The Hoff! Spilled Blood: I'd love to see Robert Englund or Derek Mears in it.

6:16PM on 05/11/2011
Add Megan Fox or Sasha Grey.
Add Megan Fox or Sasha Grey.

7:36PM on 05/11/2011
Sasha Grey is a good idea. Thumbs up.
Sasha Grey is a good idea. Thumbs up.
6:13PM on 05/11/2011

hmmm

Makes me wonder if this might just end up going straight to DVD. I loved the first one and am all for the second one, Gulager is perfect for this kinda crazieness,...flick. Either way I will see it.

4:49PM on 05/11/2011
This casting is perfect casting. That is all. SB: Roger Corman could do a cameo. But, otherwise, I cannot think of anyone from a water-related movie.

3:51PM on 05/11/2011

Great!

A few weeks ago I didnt care but now with Busey, Rhames, Lloyd and the Hoff joining Im officially pumped. They should sign the whole Baywatch-cast, Anderson, Eleniak and all those other chicks make some good fish-food!

Palvin, Barbara