This Friday, June 1st, sees the release of John Gulager's PIRANHA 3DD. The world has been waiting patiently for this monster, and if it's not enough for you, The Weinstein Company intends on giving you your fill with an all new action adventure game based on the film, which is now available for iOS and Android.
The game is based on the motion picture, PIRANHA 3DD and takes place two years after the original PIRANHA 3D, where scores of prehistoric man-eating fish terrorized the coast of Lake Victoria. Now that the swarm of vicious piranhas has a taste for blood, they head upstream and slip their way into a newly opened water park where players will take the role of the bloodthirsty school of predators as they troll the shallow shores in search of soft morsels of helpless prey. This time, nothing and no one is safe from the flesh eating fish as they sink their razor sharp teeth into the visitors of the summer’s best attraction, The Big Wet Water Park.
Key features include:
· Feeding Frenzy – Feed more and reach higher scores and multipliers.
· 2 Game Modes – Guide your monstrous school in the Caves tearing your way to a new high score or Spring Break where everything in the lake is on the menu.
· Deadly Hazards – Look out for prey that fights back, poisonous jelly fish, exploding oil drums and much more!
· Grow Your School – Collect eggs to add more PIRANHAS and watch the flesh fly.
· Collectables – Find cool stuff for big points.
· 2 Control Modes – Use Tilt or Touch controls to chomp your way to terror.
PIRANHA 3DD star Katrina Bowden