Rick Grimes points the pistol right at you in new "Walking Dead" poster

01.13.2012by: Jake Dee
100%

I only wish Rick showed this much spine in the actual show...

After leaving us with a bit of a cliff hanger (one some seem to think redeemed the entire shit-storm that was the second season), AMC zombie series "The Walking Dead" is set to return to the tube on February 12th. To this end, the mini-network just issued a fresh one-sheet for the show...and as alluded to in the title, it features Shane pointing the heater right us. If the last shot of the series is any indicator, Grimes has very little qualms about squeezing the trigger.

Not that you want to hear me bitch and moan, but I knew the second season of TWD would eat balls. You could see the signs coming by the end of season one. Basically any part of the show not supervised or approved by Frank Darabont would inevitably take a hit. The second season actually made competent actors look really, really overmatched. Sad.

With Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, Jon Bernthal, Laurie Holden, Jeffrey DeMunn, Scott Wilson, Lauren Cohen, Steven Yeun and Chandler Riggs returning for the second part of season 2 - click HERE to see a slew of sneak-peek videos for the show's return.

Extra Tidbit: You still excited for the return of "TWD"?
Source: AMC

1:29PM on 01/14/2012
Second season rocks. End of story.
Second season rocks. End of story.

2:32AM on 01/14/2012
I have no idea why anyone is hating on season 2. It has been a solid season so far and you can't have every episode filled with people being eaten by zombies. There has to be a slow burn for some episodes to build up some tension. I for one felt kicked in the gut when Sophia walked out of the barn and the last time I felt that was at the end of The Mist which strangely enough was directed by Darabont. They're doing well without him it's just sympathetic anger at how he was treated if you ask me.

3:15AM on 01/14/2012
I agree. Season 2 has been better than the first if you ask me. And the Mist was awesome.
7:08PM on 01/13/2012
I'm with Terminal on this. I LOVED the first half of this season. And btw, it's Rick, not Shane in the poster.

6:58PM on 01/13/2012
You can't bring me down, bro. I'm fucking psyched for TWD Season 2 part 2. This season has rocked. Simple Remedy: If you don't like the show, don't watch it! Shocking, no?

7:09PM on 01/13/2012
I'm with you buddy. Two words: Daryl fucking Dixon!
I'm with you buddy. Two words: Daryl fucking Dixon!

Lowndes, Jessica