Rob Zombie talks David Caruso and CSI: Miami: "The longest three weeks of my life."

10.12.2010by: Eric Walkuski

This isn't going to count as "news" per se, but it's amusing and worth a quick mention. As you'll recall, earlier this year Rob Zombie directed an episode of the hit t.v. show "CSI: Miami", and while it's gone and pretty much forgotten (it wasn't very good, but that's beside the point), Zombie had a chance recently to vent about what he calls "the longest three weeks" of his life.

Appearing on Fox News' Red Eye, which is weird enough in itself, Zombie spoke candidly about dealing with the show's star, David Caruso, who is apparently not good with driving or doors or anything that doesn't involve him standing still... Seriously.

The best tidbit Zombie relays is that Malcolm McDowell, who starred in the episode as the villain, "purposely came in with the idea he was going to drive David Caruso up a wall," and the tales he tells makes McDowell sound like an even cooler motherf*cker than we had imagined.

Skip to around 3:55 in the video to hear Zombie's horror stories...

Extra Tidbit: David Caruso has only been good in one thing: SESSION 9.
Source: Fox News

10:35AM on 10/13/2010
Would've been great to see some of Malcom's behind-the-scene antics.

I'm surprised with some of the ppl they get on that show. GWAR's frontman is on there about once a month as their "Intergalactic Correspondent".
Would've been great to see some of Malcom's behind-the-scene antics.

10:35AM on 10/13/2010
Would've been great to see some of Malcom's behind-the-scene antics.

Would've been great to see some of Malcom's behind-the-scene antics.

10:05PM on 10/12/2010

hey jagged halo......

when's your movie coming out that you directed so much better than rob zombie?
thats what i thought.
when's your movie coming out that you directed so much better than rob zombie?
thats what i thought.

8:10PM on 10/12/2010
This made me laugh so fuckin hard!
This made me laugh so fuckin hard!

6:14PM on 10/12/2010
Yep fuck Caruse and fuck Rob Zombie, the guy's never directed or written a decent movie in his god damn life. Trailer trash dialogue and extreme overt violence that's all he's got up his sleeve, a total and utter loser behind the camera.

6:12PM on 10/12/2010

that was hilarious! props to Zombie for his candor and allowing us behind the curtain

5:37PM on 10/12/2010
I keep looking at that picture hoping that Rob Z will just reach across and bitch-slap Caruso.

4:23PM on 10/12/2010
These hosts are annoying but the stories are hilarious.
FUCK CARUSO.
These hosts are annoying but the stories are hilarious.
FUCK CARUSO.