Back in November of last year we learned that the always awesome Scream Factory would be bringing us a kickass collector's edition of John Fawcett's 2000 cult classic GINGER SNAPS, and today we've learned the full details of what to expect from the release. It's certainly worth howling about!
Scream Factory has revealed that their upcoming collector's edition of GINGER SNAPS will be hitting stores later this summer on July 22 (pre-order that badboy right HERE). In addition, the bonus content for the release has been revealed and includes:
- NEW interviews with director John Fawcett, writer Karen Walton, actors Emily Perkins and Jesse Moss, Producer Steve Hoban, Make-up Effects artist Paul Jones, Composer Mike Shields and Editor Brett Sullivan
- NEW Women in Horror panel discussing GINGER SNAPS
- Audio Commentary with Director John Fawcett
- Audio Commentary with Writer Karen Walton
- Deleted Scenes with optional commentary by John Fawcett and Karen Walton
- The Making of GINGER SNAPS - Vintage Featurette
- Creation of the Beast - Vintage Featurette
- Being John Fawcett- Vintage Featurette
- Cast Auditions and Rehearsals
- Theatrical Trailers
- TV Spots
- Production Design Artwork Photo Gallery
In GINGER SNAPS, which was released in 2000....
...two death-obsessed sisters, outcasts in their suburban neighborhood, must deal with the tragic consequences when one of them is bitten by a deadly werewolf.
Pre-order GINGER SNAPS on Blu-ray right HERE!