Stephen King's IT: Full Trailer!

03.29.2017by: Mike Sprague

Well, it has been a long wait (or so it seems) for the official trailer for STEPHEN KING'S IT to finally hit us.  I don't know what else really needs to be said at this point. I mean, you're not even reading this at the moment. You're watching the damn trailer like a normal sane human being.

Anyhow, I'll go through the regular elements as if you are in fact reading anyhow. Just make sure you guys let us know, on Facebook, Twitter, down below, wherever, what you think of the trailer!

Enjoy!

STEPHEN KING'S IT synopsis:

When children begin to disappear in the town of Derry, Maine, a group of young kids are faced with their biggest fears when they square off against an evil clown named Pennywise, whose history of murder and violence dates back for centuries.

STEPHEN KINGS' IT stars Bill Skarsgård, Jaeden Lieberher, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Sophia Lillis, Finn Wolfhard, Wyatt Oleff, Chosen Jacobs, Jack Dylan Grazer and Nicholas Hamilton.

STEPHEN KING'S IT: PART I will be released nationwide on SEPTEMBER 8TH!

Extra Tidbit: We All Float Down Here...

9:30AM on 03/30/2017

I'm all in for this one!

I think the trailer looks amazing. Scared the hell out of me. I'll be checking it out opening night!

12:33AM on 03/30/2017

No thank you at all

Nope not feeling it. Pennywise looks terrible.
Nope not feeling it. Pennywise looks terrible.

4:23PM on 03/29/2017

The only thing that bugs me...

...is the look of the house on Niebolt Street. That place isn't supposed to look THAT scary. If you make the place terrifying, who the hell would actually go NEAR the house in the first place?
Otherwise, it looks fun. (Though does Georgie have both arms in that last bit?)
Otherwise, it looks fun. (Though does Georgie have both arms in that last bit?)

1:47PM on 03/29/2017

Can't wait for September

I'm amped up for this one big time, especially after that trailer. I did LOL at the kid bonking his head on the sign and I'm genuinely not sure if that was the intention, but other than that, I love it.

1:28PM on 03/29/2017

Holy shit, I'm in.

I loved that trailer. I'm not a horror fan or a fan of "it" but that preview has me Intrigued. I don't get excited for many movies anymore but this one has my attention.

1:27PM on 03/29/2017
Probably wasn't meant to laugh at the kid hitting his head... but otherwise, it works for me. I love the Tim Curry version... but as remakes go, I'm putting this on the 'must see' list.

1:12PM on 03/29/2017

Is this a comedy horror?

I can't tell - you have slapstick with georgie hitting his head and then the end with pennywise running it looked pretty funny, but the tone of the rest of the trailer seems super serious?

1:26PM on 03/29/2017
Stephen King books often combine the two. He has a twisted sense of humor. IT has some genuine hilarious moments.
12:49PM on 03/29/2017

Holy _ _ IT!

Looking forward to this one!
Looking forward to this one!

12:40PM on 03/29/2017

Sweet

Looks perfect. Excited to see this proper telling of the story.
Looks perfect. Excited to see this proper telling of the story.

Fenn, Sherilyn