Pennywise is back! Believe it or not, IT - one of Stephen King's most memorable works - was published back in 1986, which makes this year its 25th anniversary. To celebrate, Cemetery Dance Publications have put together a limited, special edition release of the novel.
The rarest editions have already sold out, but there are still copies of the deluxe oversized hardcover gift edition. The cover art is pictured below. It's limited to only 2,750 copies and will set you back $125, but it has some cool features to make it worth your while:
• New afterword by Stephen King detailing why he wrote the book
• Deluxe oversized design (7" x 10") featuring two color interior printing
• Wrap-around full color cover artwork by Glen Orbik
• Nearly thirty pieces of interior artwork by Alan M. Clark and Erin Wells
• High-quality embossed endpapers and fine bindings
This edition of the book will not be available at retailers. You'll have to pick up a copy directly from Cemetery Dance HERE.
A promise made twenty-eight years ago calls seven adults to reunite in Derry, Maine, where as teenagers they battled an evil creature that preyed on the city's children. Unsure that their Losers Club had vanquished the creature all those years ago, the seven had vowed to return to Derry if IT should ever reappear. Now, children are being murdered again and their repressed memories of that summer return as they prepare to do battle with the monster lurking in Derry's sewers once more.