The Resident Evil Afterlife trailer rocks it!

04.05.2010by: The Arrow

It's finally here the TRAILER (see it below) for RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE and you know what? Its got my ticket! Why? Not cause of the 3D angle to be honest but because its PAUL ANDERSON behind the director's chair. Say what you will about the lad, but he has an impeccable eye for retina pleasing style and it was showcased full force in this trailer! After the ho-hum (to me anyways) sequels, Part 4 looks like it may bring the franchise back to where it belongs, to the F*CK YEAH department. RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE stars the lovely Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter and Kim Coates, tap our SET VISIT HERE and its OFFICIAL SITE HERE. The film will gun the screens on September 10th, 2010.

Extra Tidbit: What did you think of the trailer? Spit your love or hate below!
Source: MySpace

11:43AM on 04/05/2010

3d is lame

when movies are made, like this one, to just blatantly exhibit "awesome" 3d technology, the film suffers. Everything in the movie revolves around the 3d effect so the story and action are lackluster

8:38AM on 04/05/2010
3D films like this give me a dog's perspective on life. It's... not as fun as I always imagined, to be honest.

8:24AM on 04/05/2010
A big fat 'meh' from me. Really, the trailer just seems to be an excuse to promote James Cameron's technology and to throw sh*t at the screen. Not a good way to promote the film, guys.

8:06AM on 04/05/2010

Mila rocks

The movies suck compared to the first few games..that being said put Milla and a Maynard song in anything and I'm your bitch.

12:08AM on 04/05/2010

Looks Terrible

I was excited for this until I saw the trailer. I mean, having Anderson back sounded like a good idea, and filming it in 3D instead of tacking it on is great, but the effects look... sub-par. I'll probably still see it (I luvs ma zombies), but unless the trailers to come look better, it's going to be as a rental, not in the theatre.

12:40PM on 04/04/2010

Looks like the movie will be shit. Another RE film down the shit tube.
Looks like the movie will be shit. Another RE film down the shit tube.

11:07AM on 04/04/2010
after hearing about Clash Of The Titans 3D problems, i'm looking forward to seeinga 3D movie, that was intended to be 3D from the get-go.

6:13AM on 04/04/2010
All I got from that is it will be in 3D and it'll have shit popping out at the screen and Milla and Ali look hot.

3:21AM on 04/04/2010
Fucking amazing trailer. I mean, shot in REAL 3D, A Perfect Circle, and Milla kicking ass? What more can you ask for?

3:08AM on 04/04/2010
That looked awesome! I'm a fan of Anderson (one of a few fans...) and I'm just pleased to see him back in director's chair in this franchise.

11:00PM on 04/03/2010
This looks like fantastic cheese, almost a mix of the first, second and third films smashed together, my biggest gripe though was the blatant rip off of The Matrix with Alice falling out of the building (busting through the window) in slow motion, that was exactly the scene with Trinity, but otherwise I like the big axe dude (he's from RE4 the game :)) and its nice that they are throwing those things in for fans while making and continuing an original story.....works for me as I've enjoyed them all so far!

8:02PM on 04/03/2010

??

so. i don't kno if its because the trailer was ment to be 3d, the quality of it, or if its the new color pallete(loved the 3rd's use of yellows and black)but this trailer looks really cheesy. i'm actually a little less excited to see the flick. the cut to of clair wall kicking over, i assume, the axe weilding guy looks terrible. like power rangers terrible. and the cgi maw on that hunter gamma needs work. i really dig the use of white and black in the lab scenes tho. almost reminds me of ultraviolet(unfortunately).

6:42PM on 04/03/2010

holy shit...

I loved the first resident evil...but i hated 2 and 3...and i haven't been excited for entry # 4 like at all...but holy shit this trailer is AMAZING!

Green, Eva