Top 10: Boobs #2

Jun. 19, 2009by: Matt Withers
Every once in awhile someone has an idea that's so simple, it's simply genius. Like when Catalano asked if I ever do a sequel to a Top 10 after we discussed what a shame it was that "Tit Shots" had already been done. Well the answer is no, but that doesn't mean another angle can't be taken.

So this time the focus is simply on the best boobs in horror. We're talking about those scenes where an actress and her boobs create a duet of deliciousness that simply cannot be ignored. I'll give you fair warning that this does not require nudity, although that certainly helps.

And once you're done enjoying this week's list, why not spit bullets with other great boobs, and even better, links to make your argument more persuasive, so that everybody can get in on the fun. Boobs! Heh heh.

READ PART 1 OF THIS LIST HERE

WARNING - SOME SPOILERS (AND NSFW LINKS) AHEAD!

5. Cristi Harris's Boobs, NIGHT OF THE DEMONS 2

NSFW examples

Yummy. Sometimes a lass just has a rack that seems to defy gravity. When you pair that with an angelic face the mixture is super potent. Sure the sequel may not have been the best film ever, but it sure did offer us a sweet solid look at sublime female flesh. So thanks!

4. Stacey Alden's Boobs, A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 3: DREAM WARRIORS

NSFW examples

I'd have to offer TMI to really get into how special this entry was to my teenage self. Suffice to say that in many ways NOES 3 made me a man, and for that I'll always love Ms. Alden's rocking body. And regardless of suspect personal stories, let me just say "Holy shite!"

3. Debi Sue Voorhees' Boobs, FRIDAY THE 13TH: A NEW BEGINNING

NSFW examples

Giant, perky and awesome. What more do you want?

2. Julianna Guill's Boobs, FRIDAY THE 13TH (2009)

NSFW examples

I am Jack's inflamed libido. Sure the kills kinda lost steam early in the joint, but thankfully we get lots of delicious nakedness to make up for it. And the clear winner in the F13 nudist Olympics? Just look up my friends and click that link. You're welcome.

1. Anna Falchi's Boobs, CEMETERY MAN

NSFW examples

I'm not sure a better body has walked the earth than that gifted to Anna Falchi. This is the kind of woman that seeing her in person could easily lead to a RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK. type physical meltdown. And this movie is great at recognizing that fact, and then providing us simple creatures with ample manna of the stripe that we want to feast. And oh what a feast!

READ PART 1 OF THIS LIST HERE
Source: AITH

1:02AM on 03/10/2010
1. Anna Falchi's Boobs, CEMETERY MAN

1. Anna Falchi's Boobs, CEMETERY MAN

12:59PM on 06/23/2009
There's no doubt you'd top the lists, SuperMarcey. You are gorgeous and you're into horror. I love that in a woman.

12:12PM on 06/26/2009
Amen!
Amen!
10:05PM on 06/22/2009
I'll have to get a nude role in a horror flick so I can hopefully top the lists :p

7:35PM on 07/27/2009
if you don't mind, can i see a pic of your tits, as you were saying they are the best. now if you don't mind send the pick to my email which is jerryn31@yahoo.com
11:40AM on 06/22/2009
I agree. SuperMarcey should be on this list and on the ass list
I agree. SuperMarcey should be on this list and on the ass list

8:13AM on 06/22/2009
Well I'll just leave that up to you darlin ;-)
Well I'll just leave that up to you darlin ;-)

5:49AM on 06/22/2009
Send pics of what my ass or asses I want included in the list?? :p

Send pics of what my ass or asses I want included in the list?? :p

12:37AM on 06/22/2009
There's a better than average chance that Best Ass will be my next Top 10. BTW, feel free to send some pics to get in the mix if ya like SuperMarcey :-)

5:14AM on 06/21/2009

Oh yeah

Oh yeah Elm St 3's boobs, were like WOW. Go Stacey Alden! Pretty neat list I must say. Hahaha the idea of a best Ass list is a good one :p

11:30AM on 06/20/2009

An ASS SHOT list!

Am all for it Matt! Jessica Biel in TCM should make the Top 10 ass list : )
Am all for it Matt! Jessica Biel in TCM should make the Top 10 ass list : )

12:07AM on 06/20/2009
Another great list but there are so many other babes that should be on this list like Nina Axelrod from Motel Hell, Jessica Biel from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, Virginia Madsen from CandyMan, Crystal Lowe from Final Destination 2 and Wrong Turn 2, Stacy Nelkin from Halloween 3, Kathleen Kinmont from Halloween 4, and Mindy Clarke from Reurn Of The Living Dead 3

9:11PM on 06/19/2009

SWEET

Another stellar list! I like the idea of doing an "ass list" next too! We should give props to the booty! I have a feeling that Ms. Shepis is going to make that list too.

5:08PM on 06/19/2009

yep

I am so glad you put Debbie Sue Vorhees. Right when i saw this list I thought of her as my number 1. She made number 3....and I am not sure I agree with the 2 that beat her.

4:43PM on 06/19/2009
I'd never heard of Anna Falchi before this, but I just read she played Kim Novak in an Italian movie called 'Kim Novak is on the Phone.' I've been looking for an Italian region DVD all day to no avail. Great choice.

1:31PM on 06/19/2009
nice list!

You should now make a top ten list for ass shots

dont forget about the ass!
nice list!

You should now make a top ten list for ass shots

dont forget about the ass!

10:25AM on 06/19/2009
Stacey Alden's natural set is probably my favorite from this bunch, although that movie has the best line just because having a "shit attack" makes me giggle every tiem I hear it. And Cristi Harris has those pretty light pink puffy nipples which always look like they taste like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers, so you just want to... well...

10:23AM on 06/19/2009

zoinks!!

Oh... you totally nailed it! How could I forget Anna? That's only my favorite zombie flick ever.

I still think the asian chick in Night of the Demons deserves an honerable mention.

9:56AM on 06/19/2009

Agreed Eric!

I wanna set up a hut between Debbi Sue's mammoth boobs... lose myself in there for a while, ya know, take a vacation...

9:24AM on 06/19/2009

I know the Arrow is with me when I say Debbi Sue's boobs in Friday Part 5 are otherworldly. They helped make me a man. A boob-obsessed man....

9:06AM on 06/19/2009

Julianna Guill!

Happy to see that Miss Guill and her two melons made the list. She would have been my number 1 being that I'm not big on fake tits (which Falchi has) but hey to each his own - good list bubba!

8:45AM on 06/19/2009

GREAT FUCKING TITS FOR TOP 5!!!

I own all of these dvds from this top 5 list. They all have great tits!!! i love all these women.

Man make me wanna rewatch these again right now.

Man make me wanna rewatch these again right now.

Cassidy, Katie