What movies are you watching this weekend?

3 years agoby: The Arrow
100%

This new to column is pretty self explanatory. I'm gonna share with yall what I'll be watching this weekend. And you share with us what you'll be tapping via the comment section below. So here it goes!

Another busy weekend. I already saw SINISTER (2012). So I will check out RED LIGHTS (2012) starring Cillian Murphy, Sigourney Weaver and Robert De Niro and MICHAEL COLLINS (1996), starring the great Liam Neeson.

So what about you? What are you watching this weekend? Let my sorry ass know below

6:11AM on 10/15/2012
Got a mate who is doing a Halloween movie night - we will be watching 2 or 3 films from the following list:-

Lovely Molly (never heard of)
Chernobyl Diaries (not heard good things)
Insidious (saw already and was good until about 2/3rds the way through)
Cockneys vs. Zombies (this is going to be awesome)
Original Fright Night (classic)

Lovely Molly (never heard of)
Chernobyl Diaries (not heard good things)
Insidious (saw already and was good until about 2/3rds the way through)
Cockneys vs. Zombies (this is going to be awesome)
Original Fright Night (classic)

4:01PM on 10/14/2012
Checked out the awesome Sinister. Excellent effective little movie.
Checked out the awesome Sinister. Excellent effective little movie.

3:24PM on 10/13/2012

In the spirit of the season...

I just finished reading the Shining, so we are finally going to watch that. We are probably checking out Argo at the theatre this weekend too!

8:52AM on 10/13/2012

Here comes the BOOM!

Checked out Sinister Thursday night so I'm gonna hit the Hellraiser sequels 4-7 which I picked up on one sweet Blu-ray. I have never seen from 5 on. So hoping to find some good in them since I met Doug Bradley in March and he was super badass nice. Also going to watch Incision and Moonrise Kingdom with my wife.

4:25AM on 10/13/2012
I plan to watch Against All Odds with Jeff Bridges and James Wood. Also, for horror genre, I intend to watch Midnight Meat Train for a long time so I'll watch it this weekend too.

Byrne, Rose