What movies are you watching this weekend?

10.19.2012by: The Arrow
100%

This new to column is pretty self explanatory. I'm gonna share with yall what I'll be watching this weekend. And you share with us what you'll be tapping via the comment section below. So here it goes!

Halloween season has me inspired. I already endured PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4, so this weekend I will watch John Lafia's fun CHILD'S PLAY 2 (1990) and THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT (1999).

So what about you? What are you watching this weekend? Let my sorry ass know below

10:07AM on 10/20/2012

Trick R Treat, Poltorgeist
Trick R Treat, Poltorgeist

11:13PM on 10/19/2012
Just finished watching Terror in the Aisles. It's actually pretty good. This weekend I'm going to catch up with 30 Rock season 7 and literally going to give Arrow (the series) a shot.

7:59PM on 10/19/2012
Finally going to get around to watching Sinister and avoiding PA 4 like the f*cking plague. Speaking of plague, maybe I'll rewatch Black Death, too.

4:13PM on 10/19/2012
Hellraiser, maybe Terminator. Might also rewatch Prometheus. Caught Sinister last weekend so can highly recommend to anyone.

3:37PM on 10/19/2012
Tonight I'll be re-watching TRICK 'R TREAT for The JoBlo Sunday Night Movie Chat that I host every weekend. After that, tomorrow I'll be watching one of my favorite creature features, PUMPKINHEAD. And of course Sunday night after the chat I'll be watching THE WALKING DEAD. Can't get enough of that show!

2:25PM on 10/19/2012
Sinister is either a Friday or Saturday matinee. Otherwise, I have not yet re-watched The Avengers on blu-ray.

Paulson, Sarah