It was only hours ago that we learned Norman Reedus may be among "The Walking Dead," and now we know who'll be framing and giving the dude words to speak!
AintItCoolNews just got word from showrunner himself, Frank Darabont, who relayed the writer/director lineup for all 6 of the first season episodes. We knew one or two names prior, but who would of thought the dude who directed JUICE would be getting a crack (in fairness, Dickerson was Spike Lee's longtime cinematographer). Check out how Darabont breaks it down...
"The directors for the first six are:
2) Michelle MacLaren (Breaking Bad, X-Files)
3) Gwyneth Horder-Payton (The Shield, BSG)
4) Johan Renck (Breaking Bad)
5) Ernest Dickerson (The Wire, Dexter)
6) Guy Ferland (The Shield, Sons of Anarchy)
"The writers for the first six are:
3) Me, Chic Eglee, Jack LoGuidice. (Chic: The Shield, Dexter. Jack: Sons of Anarchy)
4) Robert Kirkman (wrote some comics I think)
5) Glen Mazzara (The Shield, Hawthorne)
6) Adam Fierro (The Shield, Dexter, 24)"
Not sure about you guys and gals, but I like the involvement of "Shield" contributors Guy Ferland, Glen Mazzara and Adam Fierro. That show kicked mad ass the first two or three seasons...so they should be able to bring some street-grit to the production. Nah'mean?!?
"The Walking Dead" debuts on AMC this October!
Emma Bell stars as Amy in the show!