Wrong Turn 3 poster

Jul. 16, 2009by: Eric Walkuski

The WRONG TURN 3 Facebook page has premiered the official one-sheet for the film, which hits home video (is it still called that?) in time for Halloween this year. Yes, WRONG TURN 3's mutant cannibals have their own Facebook page. Their last status update: "Ew, human butt is nasty. Feel bloated. So why do I keep eating it?! LOL".

Fonda and her friends go to the woods for a couple of days. Her friends are killed by the wild, now staple mutant killer, Three Finger, who of course cannibalizes them. She is left to fend for herself, but not for long. Meanwhile some dangerous prisoners are being transferred by Nate Wilson, a prison warden, on his last day before leaving to become a lawyer. During transport their truck is attacked by Three Finger and the prisoners escape. While being chased through the woods, the prisoners come across an abandoned truck filled with bags of money. One-by-one Three Finger kills all the prisoners and everyone who searches for them...

Umm.. I guess that says it all, eh? I just wonder what the hell the abandoned truck has to do with anything. But I guess we'll find out on OCTOBER 20th, when WRONG TURN 3: LEFT FOR DEAD hits DVD/Blu-Ray.

Emmanuelle Chriqui, from the first WRONG TURN.

Extra Tidbit: I think I'm in the minority in not liking WRONG TURN 2 very much.
Source: Facebook

Related Articles

9:35PM on 07/20/2009
love the movies...love the poster. im down. bring it!!!!
love the movies...love the poster. im down. bring it!!!!

4:50AM on 07/19/2009

@ spilled blood

I also thought part 2 was terrible
I also thought part 2 was terrible

5:38AM on 07/18/2009

Not a fucking R rating in sight

The poster is awful though...on a par with something like "Ax 'Em"
The poster is awful though...on a par with something like "Ax 'Em"

6:48PM on 07/17/2009

I thought

Wrong Turn 2 was better than the first, but then again I'm a gorehound. Looking forward to this one.

11:56AM on 07/17/2009
The original wrong turn was a pleasant surprise for me. I went into the theatre with no expectations and had a pretty good time. Then part to came out STDVD and I REALLY had no expectations. It was a pretty gory good time. Im sure part three will be down the same lines. Ill definetly pick it up to round out the collection

8:37PM on 07/16/2009

Wrong Turn 1 was good but

I heard so much good buzz about the 2nd that of course when I finally saw it, turns out it was pretty crappy. Henry Rollins character was cool though. I'd need to see a trailer before I'd consider watching pt 3.

8:05PM on 07/16/2009
Ah, the standard hack script writer scenario of prisoners being transferred and all hell breaks loose. That was compelling when it was done in The Fugitive.

6:06PM on 07/16/2009

ehhhh...

Looks pretty generic to me. I really duggg the first one though.
Looks pretty generic to me. I really duggg the first one though.

5:32PM on 07/16/2009
Loved the first two, but this one sounds kinda meh. The "now staple mutant killer Three Finger?" I assume they mean that annoying howling guy from the first film. What was cool about the other WRONG TURNs was, yeah, they had a bunch of hapless victims, but at some point they turned the tables on their attackers and killed them all. If there's just one cannibal this time, it means it's going for the more traditional slasher formula. Which is fine, except for the fact that the villain can in no way carry his own movie.

Maybe I'm putting too much thought into this.

5:14PM on 07/16/2009

Not in the Minority

No...I thought Wrong Turn 2 was shit.
Except where chick showed her Tits that was good.
No...I thought Wrong Turn 2 was shit.
Except where chick showed her Tits that was good.

Scorupco, Izabella