Disney/Pixar reveals the voice cast for The Good Dinosaur
Last week saw the release of the teaser trailer for the much-delayed Pixar flick, THE GOOD DINOSUAR (you can check it out below). Disney has now released an updated voice cast for the film. If you recall, the movie was originally voiced by the likes of John Lithgow, Frances McDormand, Bill Hader, Neil Patrick Harris and Judy Greer. That was some time ago and before a complete overhaul of the film's script was done. Even though Mr. Lithgow was confident that he would be returning to voice the same character after the rewrites, the only remaining cast member seems to be Frances McDormand. Check out the list below to see the final line-up for THE GOOD DINOSAUR.
- Raymond Ochoa - Arlo the Apatosaurus.
- Jack Bright - Spot, Arlo’s unlikely human friend.
- Jeffrey Wright - Poppa, Arlo’s father.
- Frances McDormand - Momma, Arlo’s mother.
- Marcus Scribner - Buck, Arlo's brother.
- Steve Zahn - Thunderclap the pterodactyl.
- AJ Buckley - Nash the T-Rex.
- Anna Paquin - Ramsey the T-Rex.
- Sam Elliott - Butch the T-Rex.
Generally it's never a good sign when a film is in development this long with so many changes, but I'd rather Pixar take the time to get it right than release a sub-par product. INSIDE OUT is receiving some rave reviews so they are no doubt feeling the pressure to deliver a picture that measures up. The teaser trailer was exactly that, so I'm holding out to see a more in-depth look at what THE GOOD DINOSAUR has to offer.
CLICK IMAGE TO OPEN GALLERY & SEE MORE PICS...