Iron Man 3 coming to Blu-ray and DVD on September 24th!
There's definitely a divide when it comes to feelings on IRON MAN 3. I'd say the "twist" caused the most controversy but the majority were entertained. It's Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, you should always be entertained. The Blu-ray/DVD/digital combo has two covers. Both of which you will be able to check out below. Unfortunately, there's no news on the Peggy Carter One Shot. So we don't know if it will be there or not. Regardless, I think there's some pretty good stuff here.
Here are the details we have on the release:
Blu-ray special features:
• Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie’s most memorable scenes.
• Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look – Marvel’s "Thor: The Dark World": Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
• Marvel’s "Iron Man 3" Unmasked: Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
• Gag Reel
• Deleted & Extended Scenes
• Audio Commentary with Drew Pearce & Shane Black
Synopsis: Marvel’s IRON MAN 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
CLICK IMAGE TO OPEN GALLERY & SEE MORE PICS...