×

Latest Entertainment News Headlines

Jake Gyllenhaal, Paul Dano, and more circling Bong Joon-ho's monster film

10.05.2015

Several days ago we learned that Bong Joon-ho's latest film will see him reteam with his SNOWPIERCER star Tilda Swinton. Now The Wrap has revealed that several more talented folks are circling OKJA, a monster film which will feature a Korean female lead and a host of English-language supporting actors; the actors in question are Jake Gyllenhaal, Paul Dano, Kelly McDonald, and Bill Nighy.

No official offers have gone out yet, but The Wrap claims that they're expected to shortly. Little is known about OKJA except that it will follow "a rural girl from Korea’s Gang-won Province who travels between Korea and the US," and that 40% of it will be set in the US while the other 60% will take place in Korea. OKJA is reportedly the name of the monster in the movie, and production is expected to get underway early next year.

SNOWPIERCER's excellent cast included Chris Evans, Song Kang-ho, Tilda Swinton, Jamie Bell, Octavia Spencer, John Hurt, Ed Harris, and the end result was one heck of a film; OKJA definitely seems to be following in SNOWPIERCER's footsteps, at least when it comes to casting.

Source: The Wrap

RECOMMENDED MOVIE NEWS

MORE FUN FROM AROUND THE WEB

Latest Entertainment News Headlines


Top
Loading...

Featured Youtube Videos

Views and Counting