JoBlo Podcast #35
Moreno and I are joined by Jason Adams, the man behind my favorite column here on the JoBlo Movie Network titled Awfully Good. Jason breaks down what it takes to sit down with horrible films every week, what's on deck for future columns, and whatever happened to that random piece of ass that used to stand behind him during his JoBlo Movie Show segments. Blame it on her dad. Also:
- With Jason on the show, Moreno thought there was no better time to go back to the MEGA SHARK VS. GIANT OCTOPUS well. We revisit some of our favorite moments and get Jason's take on the film (which he reviewed in his column right here).
- The JoBlo Movie Podcast now comes with a fancy new intro courtesy of Moreno and his endless hours of free time. To be honest, it's pretty badass.
- I apparently missed the memo to grow a creepy mustache before taping this weekend. Jason and Moreno proudly display theirs here. The fact that Moreno is using this as his profile pic on Movie Fan Central and Skype is not sitting well with me and I grill him relentlessly.
- Release Dates gets me interested in PARANORMAL ACTIVITY, allows Moreno and I to declare shenanigans on I HOPE THEY SERVE BEER IN HELL, and features the greatest tag-line in the history of shitty straight-to-dvd films.
- Be sure to head over to our podcast thread in the JoBlo.com forums to give props to Andres for creating the spectacular new poster you see at the top of this article (ON SALE, btw).
Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com and ask Moreno why I had to edit out our entire conversation about THE A-TEAM. You can also subscribe to the show for free using the links below and/or listen to us via our fancy new streaming thingy after the links.