JoBlo Podcast #38
We've Got Busch!
After 37 weeks of cocks talking cocks we finally decided it was time to mix it up with some female points of view. Jenna Busch, self proclaimed freelance whore, joins the podcast to show Moreno and I the ways of the female geek, or, the Geek Goddess if you will. So many great stories - so little time, this is some of the other shit that went down:
- Before the twenty minute mark into the show Jenna has touched on Kevin Smith jerking off on his wife's leg and the proper spelling of bukkake. Moreno and I drink. A lot.
- There's also plenty of talk about Willem Dafoe's penis, Ray Park ass-grabbing harasment, being stalked by JimmyO, Kevin Smith masturbation, Gnarly Head wine, and Jenna brushing us off in San Diego last Summer and why we had to secret pic her ass.
- Caption this photo on my Movie Fan Central page and you could be receiving a copy of DRAG ME TO HELL in the mail just in time for Halloween. The funniest caption will be picked by Jenna this Friday and will be announced on the next podcast. NORTH AMERICAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
- Release Dates allows us all to express our disappointment in LAND OF THE LOST, declare surprise for THE PROPOSAL, love DRAG ME TO HELL, pimp INFESTATION, make fun of THE HAUNTED AIRMAN, and get interested in iMURDERS, and HARDWARE.
- We revisit Jenna's WATCHMEN review that resulted in 9 death threats and why she ever stayed with the site afterward. And why her 6/10 rating turned into a 9/10 after watching the director's cut. Also, why George Lucas fans hate her guts.
- Jenna is dressing up as Emma Frost at next year's Comic Con. Get your tickets now to talk to her. See me in private and I might get you a boobie touch for a little extra. NOTE: don't ask Jenna about this.
- Be sure to head over to our podcast thread in the JoBlo.com forums to give props to Andres for creating the spectacular new header you see at the top of this article and tell us what you want from your JoBlo Movie Podcast.
Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us why Jenna isn't on every week. We don't know. You can also subscribe to the show for free using the links below and/or listen to us via our fancy new streaming thingy after the links.