JoBlo Podcast #42
We found actor, DJ Qualls wandering the halls of the JoBlo.com offices last week and decided to invite him on the podcast. Turns out he was hunting down our news editor, Tony Lang for some comments he made in an article a couple weeks ago. So, naturally, we pulled Tony away from his desk and forced him into an unscheduled cameo to see if we could get them to fight. This happened also:
- Mr. Qualls tells us all about his latest project called 'Circle of Ei8ht', showing exclusively online right here. He also chimes in about the very cool looking LAST DAY OF SUMMER and his new found interest in independent film.
- At one point DJ and Tony lose themselves exchanging weight gaining tips. You can actually hear Moreno and I getting drunk in the background. Then DJ yells at me for not being Canadian enough and I refer to him as a fat-ass at least once.
- Moreno walks away from one of my movie recommendations because people start eating each other and he's now an expert of the horror genre. I hated G.I. JOE and I LOVE YOU, BETH COOPER but kind of liked THE TAKING OF PELHAM 123 and Hayden Panettiere.
- Hit my Movie Fan Central page and caption this picture for a chance to get your hands on a 4-Disc Blu-ray/DVD of UP. Moreno and I will pick the funniest caption this Friday at midnight (EST) and throw it through your window some time next week.
- Release Dates allows us to shine one final light on the brilliance of that film above, confuses us while talking about THE FANTASTIC MR. FOX, and convinces us that Roland Emmerich should stick to strictly making movie trailers.
- Other random shit: Moreno has swine flu. Why Magic Johnson is so fat. One listener's love/hate mail. And why an interview opportunity with Nicole Eggert had me extremely excited and then incredibly disappointed all in the span of about three minutes. I blame Mike Sampson.
Tune in for episode 6 of 'Circle of Ei8ht' on November 11th and catch up with all the earlier episodes by clicking the image below
Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us why Moreno likes coughing in my eyeball so much. You can also subscribe to the show for free using the links below and/or listen to us via our fancy new streaming thingy after the links.