JoBlo Podcast #50
New Year, Same Shit
Our first show of 2010 and we're already shit-bombed. Moreno and I try to dust off the cobwebs and remember how to pull together a quality show. At around the 50 minute mark, we're still trying. Come find out how we spent our New Years Eve if you can stand the excitement. One of us heard gunfire and the other was babysitting. Also:
- Moreno checks out UP IN THE AIR, (500) DAYS OFF SUMMER, SIN NOMBRE, and a couple documentaries. He loves everything. It's the new 2010 Moreno.
- I finally got to see THE LOVELY BONES and was distracted by the beautiful scenery. Too much Heaven, not enough heart. It's the same old grumpy Law. I just wrote in the third person, kill me.
- Moreno's strange Zach Galifianakis story from Show West, why 3-D at home sucks, and why we're dedicating our life to 'General Hospital' in the upcoming week. Hint: James Franco.
- We also have some free shit to give away. Below the image of the grand prize below are 5 JoBlo Movie Podcast trivia questions. Get the highest score and you just might win that badass Stealth Iron Man Legendary Scale Bust below.
- Contest ends @ midnight, January 9th (I screwed up the date on the podcast, this is the official date).
- In the event of a tie a random winner will be drawn from the finalists.
- NORTH AMERICAN entries only please and winners from Canada will be responsible for any additional duty.
- Email your answers with the subject "JOBLO TRIVIA" to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What celebrity got denied access to the JoBlo.com Comic Con V.I.P room?
2. Who was the first celebrity guest to appear on the JoBlo Movie Podcast.
3. What two films are Jim Law and Johnny Moreno referring to in our opening theme music.
4. What 80s child star does The Arrow want to have back-door relations with?
5. Which actor went to Johnny Moreno's high school in Cicero, Illinois?
Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com and tell us what your name would be if you were on General Hospital. You can also subscribe to the show for free using the links below and/or listen to us via our fancy new streaming thingy after the links.