Jonathan Nolan and David Goyer are in fact candidates to direct Superman?
But now we have MORE rumor to fuel the fire, this time courtesy of The Playlist. The boys at the site have apparently had information fed to them that reveals some of WB's plans on the impending superhero reboot. Here's some of what they had to say:
- Despite our massive skepticism, Jonah Nolan is apparently the frontrunner to direct "Superman." At least right now he is.
- Another name in the mix is "The Dark Knight" co-writer David S. Goyer, and yes, as a director, but he's potentially busy with another gig/deal for another superhero film (the story and script on "Man Of Steel" is his).
- WB want a writer/director for this "Superman" reboot as it would be cheaper than hiring writers and a director.
- Apparently the film was offered to the Wachowskis, but they balked.
- Some MAJOR Announcements are expected at Comic Con
Major announcements, huh? Well let's see if that happens in the coming days. To read the rest of what The Playlist has to say on the matter, just click RIGHT HERE.
|Extra Tidbit:||Between Goyer and Nolan, one experienced and one inexperienced, who would you prefer to take the directorial reins of this film (assuming no one else is up for the gig)?|