Paul Feig's Ghostbusters hits Blu-ray in October with an extended edition
For those of you who enjoyed Paul Feig's take on GHOSTBUSTERS, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has detailed its upcoming release, which will include a 4K/3D Blu-ray and standard Blu-ray release. Both versions will hit store shelves on October 11th. The film, featuring Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, and Chris Hemsworth, will be available to watch in its 116-minute theatrical release, as well as a 133-minute extended edition. What that includes is anyone's guess, but I have a feeling the end credits gave away some ideas on what's to be expected. Check out the special features and cover art below!
- Extended Edition (133 minutes) & Theatrical Version (116 minutes)
- 2 Hysterically Haunting Gag Reels
- 4 Unearthed deleted scenes
- 11 Totally Possessed Alternate Scenes and more than 60 minutes of additional extended and alternate scenes with Ultraviolet download
- 6 Jokes-A-Plenty alternate take reels
- 5 Supernatural Featurettes:
- Chris Hemsworth is 'Kevin'
- The Ghosts of Ghostbusters
- Meet the Team
- Visual Effects: 30 Years Later
- Slime Time
- Filmmaker Commentaries
- Photo Gallery
GHOSTBUSTERS hits Blu-ray/DVD on October 11, 2016.
CLICK IMAGE TO OPEN GALLERY & SEE MORE PICS...