The ultimate edition of Batman V Superman will play in select US theaters
The ultimate edition of BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE hits next month, but if you're itching to see it before then, you might get your chance! Warner Bros. is screening the extended cut on June 27th at 7:00pm in select US theaters. What better way to experience a new cut of a comic book film than in theaters, right? For those interested, I've included the list of cities and theaters below.
- Austin - Alamo Drafthouse Slaughter Lane
- Chicago - Showplace ICON - Dolby Atmos
- Columbus - The Gateway Film Center
- Houston - River Oaks Theatre
- Burbank - AMC Burbank 16 - Dolby Atmos
- Hollywood - ArcLight Hollywood
- New York - AMC Empire 25 - Dolby Atmos
- New York - City Cinemas Angelika Film Center
- Philadelphia - Ritz V
- Phoenix - AMC Desert Ridge - Dolby Atmos
- San Francisco - Sundance Kabuki Cinema
- Washington - E-Street Cinema
If you're one of the few living in those cities and plan on checking out Superman's extra 2 lines of dialogue, you can click HERE to go ahead and purchase some tickets, seeing as how they're only doing one show per theater. I know there's a lot of that footage already floating around online, so I'm curious to see if it'll make a serious difference once incorporated into the overall film.
The ultimate edition of BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE will hit select theaters on June 27th at 7:00pm.
CLICK IMAGE TO OPEN GALLERY & SEE MORE PICS...