Latest Entertainment News Headlines

Tilda Swinton to reteam with her Snowpiercer director Bong Joon-ho

10.02.2015

Snowpiercer Bong Joon-ho Tilda Swinton Banner

SNOWPIERCER was one of my favorite films from 2014, so I'm more than a little excited that star Tilda Swinton is making plans to reteam with director Bong Joon-ho. While at the Busan Film Festival to promote Luca Guadagnino's A BIGGER SPLASH, Swinton said “I’m already planning more adventures with Bong Joon-ho. He is a great master like Luca.”

Here's what the actress had to say about the project earlier this year (from Collider):

I do know what it is, but I don’t know that I can tell you yet. I do know what it is, and I do know that we’re making it next year. It is imminent, and it is very exciting. I’m very, very thrilled about that one. Bong is something else. He really is.

As to what Swinton and Joon-ho will be working on together, there's speculation that it could be OKJA, a film about "a rural girl from Korea’s Gang-won Province who travels between Korea and the US," with 40% of it set in the US and the other 60% in Korea. Okja is reportedly the name of the monster in the movie, which may already be in the pre-production stage. If the film is indeed in pre-production, there will likely be more details on it in the near future.

Tilda Swinton can be seen next in the Coen brothers' HAIL, CAESAR! on February 5, 2016, and will appear as The Ancient One in Scott Derrickson's DOCTOR STRANGE, which is set to open on November 4, 2016.

CLICK IMAGE TO OPEN GALLERY & SEE MORE PICS...

Source: Variety

RECOMMENDED MOVIE NEWS

MORE FUN FROM AROUND THE WEB

Strikeback
Not registered? Sign-up!
Or

View All Comments

Latest Entertainment News Headlines


Top
Loading...

Featured Youtube Videos

Views and Counting

Movie Hottie Of The Week

More