WTF!: We take a slash at Dario Argento's Suspiria (1977)

01.30.2012by: The Arrow
100%

WTF! is a new bi-weekly Arrowinthehead.com video column that takes a look at and beats the shite out of scenes from horror movies that either A- Make no goddamn sense. Or B. That have characters do really f*cking stupid things. Tap the video below and say it with us: WTF!

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF OUR PREVIOUS "WTF!"

2:57PM on 01/31/2012
GREAT SHITE ONCE MORE KIDS !! I love this flick , I love this scene , but it's always been a source of irritation to me . WTF INDEED ??

9:39AM on 01/31/2012
Hahah, I knew it would be the barb wire scene. Awesome.
Hahah, I knew it would be the barb wire scene. Awesome.

10:47PM on 01/30/2012
Great movie, stupid girl.
Great movie, stupid girl.

1:05PM on 01/30/2012
Classic example of look before you leap. WTF indeed.
Classic example of look before you leap. WTF indeed.

12:23PM on 01/30/2012
How in the hell did she not see that barb wire is probably my biggest gripe with that scene. How does she not see that shit? Great video as usual.

10:08AM on 01/30/2012
One of my favorite films but I concur with the scene :P Argento has a habit of writing his female characters into being blithering idiots. I don't know why he does it...a lot, but this is a good example. But I love the scene and the death anyway :)

Fenn, Sherilyn