What movies are you checking out this weekend?

Sep. 7, 2012by: The Arrow
100%

This new to column is pretty self explanatory. I'm gonna share with yall what I'll be watching this weekend. And you share with us what you'll be tapping via the comment section below. So here it goes!

This weekend, I'm gonna finally see the supposed genre stink bomb THE APPARITION (2012), will tap the action flick DRAGON EYES (2012) and then will ease the pain with the sure to be funny TORRENTE 3: El PROTECTOR (2005).

So what about you? What are you watching this weekend? Let us know below!

Related Articles

2:13PM on 09/09/2012
Took a trip back to the early 90's with Batman Returns and Cape Fear.
Took a trip back to the early 90's with Batman Returns and Cape Fear.

8:21PM on 09/08/2012
The Apparition wasn't playing where I'm at, but at least had some good laughs with Torrente 3 :)

3:49PM on 09/08/2012

Here Comes the BOOM!

Wife and I finished up Dexter: Season 6 on Blu-ray. Tonight I finally see The Loved Ones!

6:06PM on 09/07/2012
Dragon Eyes ain't half bad. Peter Weller does admirable work, and it is good to see him back.

Today, I watched Night Tide (1961) with Dennis Hopper. Tomorrow is The Whisperer in Darkness (2012). Sunday is the NFL on TV.

11:15AM on 09/07/2012
'' POSSESSION '' today , '' V/H/S '' on demand Tomorrow !!
'' POSSESSION '' today , '' V/H/S '' on demand Tomorrow !!

7:49AM on 09/07/2012

Throw me the idol......

I'm taking my daughter to see Raiders in IMAX. And I can't wait!
I'm taking my daughter to see Raiders in IMAX. And I can't wait!

7:40AM on 09/07/2012
I'm finally seeing Expendables 2 today.
I'm finally seeing Expendables 2 today.

Shayk, Irina