WTF!: We chew on The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997)

Nov. 18, 2011by: The Arrow

WTF! is a new bi-weekly Arrowinthehead.com video column that takes a look at and beats the shite out of scenes from horror movies that Tap the video below and say it with us: WTF!

11:09PM on 12/10/2011
Hahaha!

Glad I never saw that movie.
Hahaha!

Glad I never saw that movie.

7:43PM on 11/19/2011
I hate to say it, but this segment is really really bad. Super cheap and represents the site badly. These reviewers suck, have nothing to say and are uncharismatic. If you're gonna keep them, do something to make the video look less like it was shot in a high school communications class.

6:16PM on 11/21/2011
At least they are on a major movie website doing what they love. Do you have your own show? Highly doubt it.
6:19PM on 11/23/2011
well
well
2:20PM on 11/19/2011
It's obvious that Spielberg is a fan of Gymkata.
It's obvious that Spielberg is a fan of Gymkata.

4:27AM on 11/19/2011
My buddy loves this flick , and I never miss a chance to rag on him about the scene .Great stuff again kids !!

5:21PM on 11/18/2011
ugh... this is the stupidest scene in the history of cinema.
ugh... this is the stupidest scene in the history of cinema.

2:30PM on 11/18/2011
i'm sure this was a great video, but i was too busy being amazed at how cute JZ is.

11:44AM on 11/18/2011

Dont lie. You know i'm right...

the real WTF moment was when she came running at Ian yelling "Daddy! Daddy!"
you know you groaned.

yeah, that [link] is god-awful....but fuck...i still really enjoy that movie. pete postlewaite and peter stormare in one movie! GOLD i tell you!
(sorry pete if misspelled either of your last names)
the real WTF moment was when she came running at Ian yelling "Daddy! Daddy!"
you know you groaned.

(sorry pete if misspelled either of your last names)

9:11AM on 11/18/2011

adoption

"How do we get them out of this?"

"Let's use Jeff Goldblums adopted daughter's skills on the uneven bars to defeat the vicious raptor"...

"Didn't we say she got kicked off the gymnastics team?"

"... yes we did, but come on how else could they possibly escape?"

Excellent WTF moment
"How do we get them out of this?"

"Didn't we say she got kicked off the gymnastics team?"

"... yes we did, but come on how else could they possibly escape?"

Excellent WTF moment