Several names return for SAW VII 3-D including Tobin Bell and Costas Mandylor

01.30.2010by: Jared Pacheco

Oh SAW VII, what a mess you've become. I'm sorry people... I don't see how this film is going to have any quality to it. Mind you it's release is only nine months away and all they have so far is a script. A rushed one at that I'm sure. Hell we all know the drama surrounding the directing situation. How could good come from this?

We all know Kevin Greutert does not want to do SAW VII. Not a single bone in his body. Now the man is a professional... so if need be I'm sure he'll try to make the best film he can, but how can he not secretly wish the thing comes out horrible? Regardless of this it seems things are finally moving forward with IMDB recently updating it's SAW VII 3-D page with some new cast!

Now before we get into this just take into account this is IMDB we're talking about here, the site that once said 'Aunt May' from the SPIDERMAN flicks was going to play 'Carnage' in SPIDER-MAN 3. They've also still got David Hackl directing... So take these 'announcements' with a grain of salt until further confirmation.

Understandably so three names from the SAW franchise are set to be returning: Tobin Bell, Betsy Russell (below) and Costas Mandylor (above). Along with the trio five other names have been attached: Tanedra Howard, Alexandra Bokyun Chun, Jon Cor, Franky G and Dru Viergever. Howard and Franky G have appeared in the franchise before while the other three names are all new to the world of SAW. No telling in what way these new or returning cast members will appear in the film but obviously a couple will only appear in flashbacks.

No plot details for SAW VII 3-D have been announced yet but we do know the script comes from SAW vets Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton. There's really no telling where this one is going to go... One things for sure, it WILL hit theaters come October 22nd. I'm sure you can bet on that. Until we hear more SAW news I'll hit you all with a quote from SAW VII, well according to IMDB that is... (obviously it's fake by the way)

Jigsaw: [audio from tape] Hello Dr.Gordon... It appears as though you truly are, the last man left standing or attempting to.
[laughs]
Jigsaw: No pun intended...

Extra Tidbit: Which SAW mystery are you hoping gets solved in SAW VII?
Source: IMDB

6:56PM on 01/31/2010
Nice! Thanks for clearing that up :)
Nice! Thanks for clearing that up :)

11:30AM on 01/31/2010
I hope they solve the 'MYSTERY'of why they won't let this now ridiculous franchise die.Oh,and also,who in the hell is running 'LIONSGATE and 'TWISTED PICTURES'!

2:36AM on 01/31/2010
Oh god, Franky G was terrible in Saw 2. His performance would be the worst in the entire series if not for Cary Elwes.

11:11PM on 01/30/2010
@Bellatrix, part V tells you what happened to her in the beginning of the movie

and I cant wait for this, I would hope that quote from IMDB is real, but I highly doubt it.

@Bellatrix, part V tells you what happened to her in the beginning of the movie

I want what happened to Dr. Gordon to show up, thats the only thing and person they've never gone back to or his family, did he make it out, did he bleed to death, what happened to him, Amanda escaped and we saw what happened with her, but never Dr. Gordon, I hope they can get Cary Elwes back to fix that hole in the movies

10:02PM on 01/30/2010
Yes, They need to bring back Amanda back! That would be fucking awesome.

Saw VI was excellant so I can't wait for VII.
Yes, They need to bring back Amanda back! That would be fucking awesome.

Saw VI was excellant so I can't wait for VII.

5:24PM on 01/30/2010
What ever happened to that one guys daughter in the 3rd one?? Did she die or what?

5:37PM on 01/30/2010
at the end of saw 6 there wAS a hidden scene with Amanda telling a little girl locked in a room,"...dont trust the man that saves you..." or something to that effect. I am pretty sure it was the little girl you speak of.
7:28PM on 01/30/2010
The daughter was saved by Hoffman in Saw V.
The daughter was saved by Hoffman in Saw V.
12:35PM on 01/30/2010
Costas Mandylor = cardboard in human form.
Costas Mandylor = cardboard in human form.

12:33PM on 01/30/2010
Kill this franchise already....or at least STD releases.
Kill this franchise already....or at least STD releases.

9:55AM on 01/30/2010
The mystery of how this franchise is still going.
The mystery of how this franchise is still going.

4:56AM on 01/30/2010