WTF!: We stalk Scream (1996)!

03.26.2012by: The Arrow

WTF! is a new bi-weekly Arrowinthehead.com video column that takes a look at and beats the shite out of scenes from horror movies that either A- Make no goddamn sense. Or B. That have characters do really f*cking stupid things.  Tap the video below and say it with us: WTF!

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF OUR PREVIOUS "WTF!"

7:37PM on 03/27/2012
More disturbing to me every time I see this scene: when Ghosty gets tagged by the beer bottle, it explodes, soaking the shit out of him, yet in the very next shot, a second later, he's completely dried off. C'mon Wes!

4:58PM on 03/27/2012
I know, like what the fucking fuck, y'all.

Worst documentary ever!
I know, like what the fucking fuck, y'all.

Worst documentary ever!

12:02PM on 03/27/2012
More GOLD Kids , this scene just irks the Hell out of me !! As Paul said , at least TRY THE FUCKING DOOR !! Another reason is another cliche that annoys me to no end . Somebody's dropped the ' Douche ' that's trying to skewer them , and instead of putting the boots to their brains like normal folk , they drop the weapon , or start running away again . I don't know a single film-goer who isn't pissed when this happens . NICELY DONE MY FRIENDS !!

9:20PM on 03/26/2012
Whats so funny is that according to reports the actress Rose McGowan actually COULD fit through the doogy door! So it is sort of plausible that her character Tatum woudlve been able to fit through, but I agree it was a dumb move when she couldve tried to hit the door open again. Either way it gave us an amazing iconic death scene

6:27PM on 03/26/2012

Great video!

Gave us a great death scene but I agree, come on Tatum, you were never gonna fit that chest through that doggy door.

11:49AM on 03/26/2012
Another great video! I am giggling quite a bit at this one. This might be my favourite one yet! I won't lie though, the scene never bothered me just because I love the death so much xD

11:19AM on 03/26/2012
Oh my god I could not stop laughing when she was like "You're not a dog..." By far the funniest one I've seen so far.

11:04AM on 03/26/2012
I love this movie like the rest of you but it would've only taken 3 seconds to show the garage door being jammed or the button not working.. anything! Instead she just stares at it and blows the opportunity for no reason at all.

10:13AM on 03/26/2012
This is maybe one of the only moments that annoyed me in this film. Sure people do stupid things when panicked and someone is trying to kill them but trying to fit through a small doggy door with that rack, it takes the cake. She could have done more, I think it was a bit of a silly way to do away with her character, but hey it was a nasty way to go out.

9:24AM on 03/26/2012
I love this death scene, I just wish they made it more reasonable for her to try and fit through that door. If that had shown that it was her absolute last chance to escape, it would have been perfect.

Qualley, Margaret