Cabin Fever 2 trailer!

12.11.2009by: Ammon Gilbert

The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here: the trailer for CABIN FEVER 2: SPRING FEVER has finally hit the internet, and holy hell does this look like more fun than a bag of dicks... er, tricks!

I was initially turned off by the TRAILER (see it below) due to the overuse of footage from the first film, I easily jumped back on when the footage from the actual movie kicked in. Think CARRIE meets CABIN FEVER, and you kind of have an idea of what you're gonna get. Oh yeah baby, it's gonna be awesome!

Since this is the first footage seen, I wasn't sure what we were gonna get with the Ti West directed film, and now that I've seen the new trailer... I can't f*cking wait to check the whole thing out! Who placed the order for a shitload of nasty gore? Oh yeah... I did!

SPRING FEVER stars Noah Segan, Alexander Isaiah Thomas, Giuseppe Andrews, and Alexi Wasser, and is set to hit DVD February 16, 2010. In the meantime, enjoy the fluid-drenched trailer HERE (or below) and have a blast!

Extra Tidbit: Ti West told the AITH Podcast he wanted his name taken off CABIN FEVER 2 after producers re-cut and re-shot the movie--but he was unable to do so. His name might be on it, but don't expect your typical Ti West movie with this one!
Source: AITH

3:23AM on 12/15/2009
This is gonna be so shitty it's not even going to be fun. And I hate everything the director has done previously.

3:20AM on 12/15/2009

4:59PM on 12/14/2009
Are they kidding with this sht? Cabin Fever was all about people in a tiny cabin going nuts with paranoia and disease. This smacks of a non-related script laying around that they altered 5 minutes of to tie it to Cabin Fever and leech off that movie's success. Just call it something new! Maybe people will applaud the originality.

3:23AM on 12/15/2009
Guess what? You're exactly right. It was a script they altered. But you didn't hear that from me. I will never let anyone on JOBLO or AITH know my exact occupation and how I know what I know. But you're exactly right and I love that you have the eyes to see what is really there. Guys like you make me proud skittle_boy15.
10:49AM on 12/12/2009
I just had flashbacks of Carrie and Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II. That's a good thing. Hopefully this is better than Ti West has been leading me to believe. It sure looks it.

5:53PM on 12/11/2009
The horrid cheapness and bad acting. Look at a picture of the fucking hipster director and try not to hate him. [link]

3:18AM on 12/15/2009
This guy is in the movie business for all the wrong reasons. He's a TOOL!
This guy is in the movie business for all the wrong reasons. He's a TOOL!
5:46PM on 12/11/2009
Damn, so this is the real Prom Night remake? Who knew?
Damn, so this is the real Prom Night remake? Who knew?

6:10PM on 12/09/2009

Couldn't fucking stand the original...

but I'm quite surprised they took this long to do a sequel.
but I'm quite surprised they took this long to do a sequel.

5:27PM on 12/09/2009
Whoa this looks pretty crappy to be perfectly honestly. Maybe it'll be so bad its good?

Lowndes, Jessica