As previously reported, Season 1 of AMC's "The Walking Dead" will hit DVD and Blu-ray on March 8th via Anchor Bay. You can check out a new trailer for the home video release below. The cover art is pictured to the right, and the bonus material on the two-disc set are as follows:
- The Making-of "The Walking Dead"
- Inside "The Walking Dead": Episode 1-6
- A Sneak Peek with Robert Kirkman
- Behind-The-Scenes Zombie Make-Up Tips
- Convention Panel With Producers
- "The Walking Dead" Trailer
- Zombie School
- Bicycle Girl
- On Set With Robert Kirkman
- Hanging With Steven Yeun
- Inside Dale’s RV
- On Set With Andrew Lincoln
The acclaimed show, created by Frank Darabont, is based on the Image Comics title from Robert Kirkman, which follows the survivors of a zombie apocalypse. The first season contains six episodes and stars Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies (below), Laurie Holden, Jeffrey DeMunn, Steven Yeun and Chandler Riggs.